The Fun House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fun House

FRIENDLY, FAMILY ORIENTED FUN AND HUMOUR.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well, this is gonna be fun!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Snoozen0716
Extremely Well Honoured Member
Snoozen0716

Number of posts : 85
Job/hobbies : Annoying an English geezer (I love annoying the old bugger!)
Humor : American. Nuff said. We're better than the Proper English in ALL ways! Right? Well, Okay. Maybe not in cricket or the game of football (soccer)
Registration date : 2013-07-30

Well, this is gonna be fun!  Empty
PostSubject: Well, this is gonna be fun!    Well, this is gonna be fun!  Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jul 2013 - 15:00

Nutty old geezer jocolor  and American country charm Like a Star @ heaven (charm-really???) go together sort of like Apple pie and shrimp cocktail. Yum! I've looked through some of the forums that they have going and it's pretty funny.  Can't wait to see what they're gonna do next.affraid
Back to top Go down
Beejay Wells
Administrator
Administrator
Beejay Wells

Number of posts : 325
Job/hobbies : Staying alive and upright
Humor : Oh yes. Lots of it
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Well, this is gonna be fun!    Well, this is gonna be fun!  Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jul 2013 - 15:06

As long as you behave, you'll be ok. No doubt you'll have to stand in a corner somewhere, sometime. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://thefunhouse.forumotion.com
Snoozen0716
Snoozen0716

Humor : American. Nuff said. We're better than the Proper English in ALL ways! Right? Well, Okay. Maybe not in cricket or the game of football (soccer)

PostSubject: Re: Well, this is gonna be fun!    Well, this is gonna be fun!  Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jul 2013 - 15:19

I am being HAVE!
Always. Wink 
Back to top Go down
T-Rex
Well Honoured Member
Well Honoured Member
T-Rex

Number of posts : 86
Job/hobbies : fresh food
Humor : very sharp
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Well, this is gonna be fun!    Well, this is gonna be fun!  Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jul 2013 - 18:34

Mmmmmm. Fresh meat, a real treat.
Back to top Go down
http://ww.catchacaveman.net
Snoozen0716
Snoozen0716

PostSubject: Re: Well, this is gonna be fun!    Well, this is gonna be fun!  Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jul 2013 - 19:19

"Mr.T" I don't think that you want to eat me. While there's plenty of meat on my bones, it probably doesn't taste very good. I happen to have a few bad habits that might alter the taste of my juicy bits.  I think you should look at the forum administers for the tasty stuff.  They look much more appetizing, if you ask me.   I'd try the guy that's wearing the hat that looks like this >> jocolor
Back to top Go down
Wilhelm

Wilhelm

Number of posts : 29
Job/hobbies : Retired Colonel
Humor : sometimes
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Well, this is gonna be fun!    Well, this is gonna be fun!  Icon_minitimeThu 1 Aug 2013 - 18:14

Welcome, Miss Snoozen. How comes you by your nickname? Much napping I'm thinking. We older people also much napping need.
Back to top Go down
Snoozen0716
Snoozen0716

PostSubject: Re: Well, this is gonna be fun!    Well, this is gonna be fun!  Icon_minitimeThu 1 Aug 2013 - 18:20

Hello to you, Mr. Wilhelm! Thanks for welcoming me to The Fun House. No, not napping so much as "examining the inside of my eyelids" as someone I know and love, that also happens to drive me crazy, says every time I catch him napping. He never admits to snoring while making the examination, though. Weird. I think we're going to have fun here. And thanks again.
Back to top Go down
alexia

alexia

Number of posts : 12
Job/hobbies : Teacher
Humor : Good
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Well, this is gonna be fun!    Well, this is gonna be fun!  Icon_minitimeFri 2 Aug 2013 - 20:47

Welcome, Snoozen. May it be okay that I call you so? Perhaps it will come fun here again.
Alexia.
Back to top Go down
Snoozen0716
Snoozen0716

PostSubject: Re: Well, this is gonna be fun!    Well, this is gonna be fun!  Icon_minitimeFri 2 Aug 2013 - 21:14

Yes, Alexia, Snoozen is fine. I'm hoping that Beejay and the others keep the ball rolling and the fun coming here again! Thank you for the welcome and I'm glad to see you back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, this is gonna be fun!    Well, this is gonna be fun!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, this is gonna be fun!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fun House :: MEET AND GREET-
Jump to: